Sunday 10 January 2016

Jumping Ship




Guys, it's time for me to move on from this blog.  It's been grand, but I'm feeling a shift.  If I'm horribly vague it's only because that's exactly how I'm experiencing it.  When I started blogging again at the beginning of 2015, I thought I wanted to grow and maybe monetize (ROFL).  That's when I wasn't sure that we'd be living in Wales.  Now I feel tired with the sprawling subject matter.  I want to focus on our little stories.  And I don't want to overthink it.

Turns out I've got a place ready for me.  When my Squaresoft photography website expired (somehow I missed there was a fee, hahahahahahaha NOT GONNA HAPPEN), Crown & Bough became "available" again.  I never explained the name.  For me it conjures flower crowns and golden boughs and pre-Raphaelites and huldrefolk and Arthuriana and Shakespeare and pubs.

I'm going to be over there, but I very well may come back to Everything to Someone, if the mood so takes me.  And it just might, dear readers, it just might.

{Photos pictured of Old Colwyn from last August.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...