Sunday 3 January 2016

1/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Afon:  This was actually taken before the new year--but within the same week--on one of our walks.  These past two weeks have tested us to our limits, and we are more than happy to have him start back at school tomorrow.

Roan:  almost a year old!  He is so good to "help" me in the kitchen.  He stays in his high chair feeding on bits of bread and cheese while I cook, and when I'm finished, as soon as the floor is clean and the appliances cooled and off, he's let loose on the floor, just as he's starting to fuss.  I would have been an insufferably dreamy mama if he had been my first baby.

1 comment:

  1. Walking is definitely the cure for so much cabin fever isn't it! And oh what a sweetie baby Rohan!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...