Sunday 26 April 2015

17/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Roan:  No one sees as babies see; whole, without the static of influence and bias.  He's completely on input.  It makes me hyper aware of my own feelings, anxieties, and sense of wellbeing, because I don't want to be feeding him any negativity; just complete acceptance and love.

Afon:  He has been upset this week; a cold that started with Roan and then passed to me is probably part of that.  But I sense there is something more upsetting him, and when I ask him, he just looks at me helplessly and speaks in nonsensical syllables.  It makes me sad, but I hug him tight and tell him I love, willing him to feel it.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and love the B&W in the mirror as my favourite. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...