Tuesday 4 August 2015

What Afon Wore | MagSoul


shirt // {MagSoul}
shorts // Zara
sandals // Pediped

We snagged this shirt with {Muir's famous quote} on a special Independence Day sale.  It is so soft and stretchy.  So far, I've only washed it once, and there was a note included saying that the ink (hand-stamped) would fade, giving it a hipster, vintage vibe.

I'm watching to see if the fabric gets holes easily--a downside the light softness of the shirt.  Here's hoping the stretchiness hints at resilience.  You really need fabric that can stand up to wear and tear when dressing little boys.

But I love the asymmetrical design and am a sucker for print with meaning.  An instant wardrobe fave.  In Wales, I'll dress it under a cardigan, while he scuttles about the mountains of Snowdonia.

I was not reimbursed in any way for the review of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...