Sunday 30 August 2015

35/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Roan:  his first tooth finally emerged!  On the bottom right, a glint of blue-white bone, but it's cutting good on my thumb!  He's been enjoying playing with his footsies of late, and it's difficult for that reason to keep socks on him.

Afon:  got a haircut this week.  I like how it looks full of body and wave when he wakes up in the morning.  First thing he does is come banging into the room to wake me and Roan.  It's a real treat when he's still sleepy enough to not throw himself onto the bed.  It's the perfect opportunity to capture his rare, introspective look.

We're registering Afon for school this week, with the first month of autumn.  Who is ready for fall?  And how early is too early to dress up a baby in a pumpkin Halloween onesie?  ;)

2 comments:

  1. My baby is forever taking his shoes and socks off too. He has even mastered the velcro tabs. Beautiful pics and yes, what beautiful hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Roan and I are leggings twins!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...